Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 0700 -1700 (All beneficiaries) KIRK Bldg 2501
Monday-Friday 0630-1100 (Active duty only) Edgewood Area Bldg E4110
Refills 1-800-377-1723 (Press option # 2 for Army, then press option # 3 for Maryland, and lastly press option # 2 for Kirk US Army Health Clinic.)
- The pharmacy will validate beneficiary eligibility for all prescriptions written by external providers prior to filling the prescription. Refills for special order items should be called in 3 days ahead of time to allow for procurement. Refills made by telephone or using the web are available for pick-up in the pharmacy in 2 business days.
- The Automated Refill Dispenser (REX) is an additional refill option. Pick up prescriptions refills without waiting in line at the pharmacy window. See a pharmacy staff member to sign up. The system is located across from the elevators; refills will be available from 0600 to 1700. Controlled medications or temperature sensitive refills are not available to be order via REX.
- Forms are available at the pharmacy which allow an individual to designate another person to pick up their prescription. This form must be completed by the patient prior to picking up the prescription, this is to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Prescriptions for Kirk non-formulary medications written by a civilian provider must use the mail order pharmacy or a TRICARE network pharmacy.
- Please drop off new prescriptions written by outside providers by 1630 hours.